In addition to measurable reductions in accounts receivable days, other major operational efficiencies can be gained by outsourcing medical billing services to Medical Billing 911.
• Our clients spend their time and energies delivering vital medical services instead of processing claims, collecting accounts receivable, and worrying about cash flow.
• Business office personnel experience increased productivity, higher morale and greater job satisfaction as a result of reduced paperwork.
• Insurance reimbursements are typically reduced from an average of 40-75 days to an average of 15-27 days and in many cases as little as 7-10 days.
• Detailed monthly reports allow more informed practice management decisions. • Our fees are affordable and are based on a fixed percent of net reimbursements.
• Service from a stable, experienced company such as Medical Billing 911 insures the help you need will be available now and in the future.
• You maintain absolute control over the financial affairs of the practice and receive detailed monthly reports that satisfy the most fastidious accountant.
• Concerns about turnover and other personnel problems among your billing staff are eliminated.
• The expenses of purchasing, upgrading and maintaining computer hardware and software are eliminated.
• Courteous and professional telephone assistance given to patients and follow up with insurance companies by our team members relieves your medical office Staff of telephone traffic and the need to handle correspondence from insurance companies.